Free shipping on all purchases!
Two Allergy Bee Gone
- WHAT IS IT: Allergy Bee Gone is a homeopathic remedy that you swab in your nose to fight nasal allergy symptoms, inflammation and to protect your Booger Biome. Our noses are full of beneficial bacteria and Allergy Bee Gone is the only product that does not compromise your beneficial bacteria through the use of excess chemicals, saline or alcohol. The super honeys in Allergy Bee Gone for Kids are anti-inflammatory, prebiotic, probiotic and help restore moisture.
- HOW IT WORKS: The science behind the Nasal Swab Method is that cold and flu viruses generally enter the body through our eyes, ears nose or throat, and then replicate millions of times within 1-3 days. Introducing our ingredients can help reduce the duration and severity of the illness.
- WHY THE NOSE: The nose is a where most germs latch on and begin to replicate, making you sick. The Nasal Biome is as critical to immune function as the gut, yet it is often depleted due to antibiotics, modern diet or excessive use of the nasal sprays and other products which contain alcohol, chemicals or salt, leaving you susceptible to repeated bouts of illness.
- WHY MANUKA HONEY: Because our super honey blend, which includes UMF rated raw Manuka Honey, is antimicrobial, soothing, probiotic, prebiotic and helps you retain moisture. It’s also infused with known cold-fighting homeopathic ingredients to alleviate active symptoms. All of these things combined are what make Cold Bee Gone for Kids so effective at fighting cold, flu and allergies.
- WHO CAN USE IT: It’s safe and easy to use for the entire family, over the age of one. Do not use if you have any allergies to bees or bee products. Over 100 doses per bottle!
- SUGGESTED USE: (Nasal Use Only). When used as directed, helps alleviate common cold symptoms. Use up to three times a day at the first sign of symptoms.
- HOW DO I USE IT?:
- Use a fresh cotton swab
- Apply to swab tip
- Insert swab into nostril
- Do not insert beyond cotton swab tip
- Swab inside nostril in a circular motion
- Repeat with fresh swab tip on other nostril
- Discard swab
- Galphimia Glauca 12X HPUS
- Histaminum Hydrocloricum 12X HPUS
- Kali Bichromicum 6X HPUS
- Luffa Operculata 6X HPUS
- Sabadilla 6X HPUS
- Ascorbic Acid
- Purified Water
- Honey Blend including active Manuka Honey
- Lavender Oil
- Lime Oil